Need an answer, have a question?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who are the importers of Cebora welding an cutting machines in the UK?
- Where are the Cebora machines manufactured?
- Do Cebora welding and cutting machines have the car manufacturer's approvals?
- Do Cebora have an industrial range of welding and cutting machines?
- What is the warranty period for Cebora machines?
- Where can I get spares and service for Cebora machines?
- Are Cebora machines available for on-site demonstrations?
The sole importers for all Cebora cutting and welding products are WELDFAST [UK] Ltd.
Cebora machines are totally manufactured in Italy.
A complete list of manufacturer's approvals is available from the CEBORA UK website under the Automotive Line.
Cebora industrial welding and cutting machines accomodate all areas of industry.
Cebora full warranty period is two years parts and labour, one year as standard and the second year activated with the registration of the new product with Cebora within 15 days of purchase.
Please contact Weldfast UK for your nearest Cebora service centre.
Most Cebora cutting and welding machines are available for on-site demonstrations; this should be arranged with your nearest dealer.